Information and products that BluestSoft, Inc. makes available on this web site are subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. BluestSoft, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, at its sole discretion. These changes may include but are not limited to; products, services, prices and programs. BluestSoft, Inc. reserves the right to seek all actions available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
Copyright ©2005-2021 BluestSoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. No portion of this web site may be reproduced or distributed by any mean or form without the prior written permission from BluestSoft, Inc.
BluestSoft, DiskDeleter, and iScrapbook are trademarks or registered trademarks of BluestSoft, Inc., 2102 Business Center Dr., Suite 130 Irvine, California 92612
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site are the copyrighted work of BluestSoft, Inc. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the update, the terms of the original product will govern. You may not download or install any software, without a full agreement to the terms and conditions of such end user license agreement.
Use of Web Site Information
Except where otherwise indicated, you may view, print, copy and distribute documents on this site under the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary in the original context.
- The document may not be modified in any way.
- BluestSoft, Inc. reserves the right to revoke such privilege at any time and usage shall be discontinued immediately.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be reproduced or imitated in whole or in part. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may not be reproduced or distributed without the explicit permission by BluestSoft, Inc.
With the exception of credit card numbers for the purchase of products and services, BluestSoft, Inc. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its web site.
Any information sent to BluestSoft, Inc., with the exception of credit card numbers, will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant BluestSoft, Inc. an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send BluestSoft, Inc., for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that BluestSoft, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send BluestSoft, Inc. for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
BluestSoft, Inc. may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its site where users may transmit or post communications, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. BluestSoft, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, BluestSoft, Inc. will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to BluestSoft, Inc.’s Web Site
BluestSoft, Inc. permits anyone to link to BluestSoft, Inc.’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to BluestSoft, Inc.’s web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in BluestSoft, Inc.’s site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in BluestSoft, Inc.’s site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about BluestSoft, Inc.’s services or products;
- Must not misrepresent BluestSoft, Inc.’s relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that BluestSoft, Inc. is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
- Must not use BluestSoft, Inc.’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from BluestSoft, Inc.;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon BluestSoft, Inc.’s request pursuant to BluestSoft, Inc.’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Third-Party Web Sites
BluestSoft, Inc.’s site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of BluestSoft, Inc. BluestSoft, Inc. makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-BluestSoft, Inc. web site, you do so at your own risk. BluestSoft, Inc. is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. BluestSoft, Inc. provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that BluestSoft, Inc. endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-Party Products and Services
The BluestSoft, Inc. web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. BluestSoft, Inc. makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by BluestSoft, Inc. “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.